CUTC’s costumes and props need your help! The Costume Club’s goal is to raise enough funds to cover the annual expenses of our fantastic costume and props departments. ($4800). With your help, we will be able to continue supporting this community as a theatre resource for all.
Annual Membership Options
- One year of unlimited costume only rentals.
- E-newsletter of CUTC productions in the upcoming year.
- One year of unlimited costumes and accessories rental.
- E-newsletter CUTC productions in the upcoming year.
For smaller productions, items can be rented outside of this program on a per basis cost.
MEMBERSHIP RUNS FROM SEPTEMBER 1st – SEPTEMBER 1st
Contact our costume shop manager, Sheri Doyle at email@example.com
Send payment to:
117 A E. University Ave. Champaign, IL 61820
Please send the following information along with your check:
- Name of organization
- Contact information for principal representatives
- Name, date, and era of upcoming performances.
Costumes must be dry cleaned at the borrower’s expense and returned within two weeks after the performance ends. If minor alterations are made, the costumes must be returned to their original condition. Name tags must not be applied with tape.
It is also understood that CUTC will charge additional repair or replacement fees if items are returned in a damaged condition.
Borrowings and returns are by appointment, seven days a week.